Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hi everyone,
Britney had a tough day. She has been biting her tongue and lips and had to have a bite block put in. She bit it so hard she broke one of her front teeth. She is still very sleepy. The hardest thing is being patient for her to wake up. We all miss her a lot. The brief moments she opens her eyes and looks at us are wonderful but so small a part of everything we miss about her. The kids are having a great time with their aunt Jessah. My mom is going home tomorrow. She has been incredible to have here. I got through the 1st week of residency (lectures only) and was able to miss my 1st shift in the ED to be with Britney. We have the best intern class in the world. I have to go read a book to Vera now. Have a good night.
John

6 comments:

  1. John, we are thinking and praying for you. I'm sorry Britney had a tough day. Send her our love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John we are always thinking of and praying for your family and Britney. We miss you dearly. Good luck with all of your new adventures in residency. I will see you in a few weeks. Sorry Britney had a rough day, we fasted for her. Hope tomorrow goes better.
    Love Dee Dee, Mike and all the kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear John, We have been following your blog daily. Our family is praying for you all. You will have good and bad days, but with your faith and love, I know you will get through this. Remember my offer still stands. anytime or anything we can do for you and your family.Take care. Call anytime for anything or just to talk. Love and prayers, dr Fredy Toiber, Amy, Olivia, Sam & Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britney, John, Jonas, Vera, Anna, and your families, I wish I could reach out and give you all a hug. I know our Savior is nigh and He is the only one who knows exactly how this is for each of you, but I hope it can comfort you that He DOES know, and He loves you so much. Britney, we pray for a more peaceful day today for you. Love, Matt & Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the updates. You and Britney and the kids are still in our prayers. Hang in there and remember to just take it one day at a time.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have been thinking of you every day and you are all in our thoughts and prayers.
    Love, Jenny, Jeff, Ingrid and Madeline

    ReplyDelete