Saturday, July 18, 2009

Britney has had a great day. She has done more and more throughout the day. She was asleep tonight and I had her aunt Jan talk to her on the phone then she opened her eyes a little, held up her head, and L arm off the pillow, turned her head and moved her other arm all the time her aunt talked to her. After she was done Britney went back to sleep. She has picked her head up off the pillow a lot today and her left arm too. She has been following us better with her eyes also. She is still in there trying to wake up all the way. Have a good night.
John

4 comments:

  1. Hi, John! What a blessing these posts have been for all of us. I am happy to hear that you are seeing progress. Please know that we are praying for Britney, as well as for you and the kids, and that you are being covered with love and support from near and far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    I just wanted to let you know we have been praying for you and Britney and family constantly. We heard the news the day before we moved from Milwaukee so this blog has been a great way to check on her. Before you moved, Britney attended a playgroup at my home and I was telling her how brave she was to have a baby right before all of these big changes in her life. Our kids are all very close in age and my heart goes out to you. We're praying for your comfort through this rollercoaster of emotions you are going through. I'm glad you set up a trust fund b/c we'd love to help and didn't know how we could from so far away. Thank goodness for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the family that you have in the church no matter where you go. I'm so glad people there are taking good care of your family. Take care and we will be checking on you all frequently.

    Love, Amy & Rob Rahm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great news.. wish I could see ahead too.. but then we would not have the Faith we do have and be a witness to the incredible miracles that continue to flood the world..our families..our friends....our animals....May God bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this post gave me chills. I am so thrilled to hear the encouraging news. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete