Thursday, July 23, 2009

Britney has been breathing on her own for most of the day. She has been really relaxed. I was talking about our kids to one of the RTs and she saw Britney smile. I showed Britney the picture of our family we have in her room and I saw her smile again. She turned her eyes toward the phone when her dad was talking to her on speaker tonight also. When we were talking about her how I asked her to squeeze my hand and I thought she did but wasn't sure she picked her head and arm off the pillow. She put her head down when I told her I believed she could hear me. She didn't squeeze my hand again or close her eyes when I asked her after that. I really don't think it was concindence at all. I'll give you all a update in the morning.
John

1 comment:

  1. John, Sorry I couldn't hear you when I talked to you today! My phone kept going in and out. It was great to hear that Britney is doing so well. I will try and call and talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete