Monday, August 17, 2009

Very comfortable here

Britney is very comfortable here. I swear she knows she is around family and friends who will be there for her constantly. I have seen a dramatic difference in how calm she is here. She got some IV fluids last night and has been very restful. Her myoclonic jerks are happening less. Her neurologist is pleased with some improvement over the weekend. She will be getting a MRI soon. She had a great session with her speech therapist this morning and was able to swallow some foods. She has to be able to pass a swallow eval before she can get a valve for her trach that will allow her to speak. She has had so many visitors. We are so happy how many family and friends have already come and who have said they would come when we are settled. Thank you all of you for being so kind to us in all the ways you have helped wether it was time with Britney, our kids, talking to us, donating food, money. It has been amazing to see the outpouring of love from everyone around us. Thank you.
John

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't call the other night. Life has been crazy. I would love to talk with britney soon. I will call in a few days when I have a second to talk. Tell britney I love her.

    ReplyDelete