Friday, August 7, 2009

Britney's dad spent last night at the hospital and moved her joints a couple of times every hour. She was much more relaxed this morning and I spent most of the day with Britney and kept heat packs on her and massaged her, and stretched her legs and arms. Her right arm I have got back to normal, and her left arm a lot straighter. She is in less pain. I also stretched her neck. She is sleeping very comfortably tonight. The physical medicine Dr. still didn't show up today which is very frustrating. She is tolerating her G-tube feedings well, and has turned a big corner. Thank you for all of the comments and emails. I read to her all of these today also.
John

1 comment:

  1. John, You are in my thoughts and prayers. It was great to talk to you. Thanks for letting me talk to Britney. I know she hears me and can feel my love for her. I know you will make the right choice in where to send her in the future. love Tiff

    ReplyDelete