Saturday, August 15, 2009

Britney's care is so incredible here. Her physical therapist got her into a chair and took her into the lobby so she could see and hear the rain. Everyone here is very kind and willing to include us in all of her care. They are very very thorough for every minor detail and have impressed us greatly. We feel very comfortable with her there. She has a big window in her room with a giant tree outside that has squirrels in it. She looks out the window a lot. The kids are adjusting well. We are getting them situated at Britney's parents house and got Jonas registered for school yesterday. Britney has ton's of visitors all the time. Her best friend from High School Becca was planning on coming to Tucson in a week to visit but happened to arrive in Denver the same day as Britney to see family and friends. She spent a few hours the last 2 days with Britney and brought a bunch of pictures and put them on Britney's wall.

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear that Britney is in good hands there in Denver. It will be wonderful to have so many friends and family around. We think of you often, you are in our prayers. Thank you for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad Britney is there amongst family, friends, and wonderful care. Would you mind either re-posting the trust fund particulars or e-mailing it to me at BLGorenc@att.net? I know expenses are adding up quickly. Thinking about you all everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John: I just got back from visiting my parents in California and had a lot of catch-up reading to do here on the blog. Quite a lot changed in a week! I am so glad to hear of the incredible care Britney seems to be getting at the new place. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a wonderful facility with caring and knowledgable people. We continue to pray for you all and you are in our hearts. Britney - keep up the hard work! You are amazing!
    Love, The Parks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you are getting the needed care and that you can be so close to extended family. We think about you guys often and pray for you often. Good luck to Jonas in school and Jon I'm sure you'll continue to do well with your residency.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so wonderful seeing you all! I am so happy that I was able to spend some time with Brit! I got to meet some of the people who care for her and they are so kind! It is so exciting to have her being cared for by these wonderful people! You all are in my prayers!

    Love,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete