Thursday, June 25, 2009

You Make All The Difference

What can I say... but thank you everyone for fasting and praying for Britney & for our family. The fasting, the prayers, the meals, the beds, the rides, the contributions... it makes all of the difference! It has helped me personally so much to get through each day! Please continue the fasting and prayers! Britney still needs them!! I take comfort to know that she is in the Lord's hands, I don't have to worry... he will take care of her in what ever way is his will!
Jana

3 comments:

  1. Sending prayers to Britney (and family) from Milwaukee (via Detroit). Katherine Coolidge

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is encouraging to hear about Britney's progress today. We are glad you and the kids were able to have some time together away from the hospital. Every time I read one of your entries I just cannot believe that you are facing this trial. Your faith, humility and composure are amazing. We know Britney is one of the best there are. Jonas was in my nursery class and I loved him and still do. He is a sharp little fellow. Give him a hug for me. I bet he's a great big brother for his sisters. Your family is in our daily prayers, and on our hearts continually.

    Matt and Elizabeth Park

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you guys and we are sending you our prayers. If there is anything at all that you need please call us.

    ReplyDelete