Saturday, June 27, 2009

Britney's blood type is A+. I asked the hospital staff about donating to britney. They said it takes a week to process. It is better just to donate locally wherever you are to replenish the local blood bank. I know there are many people who go through a lot of blood in every city. For those of you in Tucson they had a blood drive at UMC cafeteria but it was closed today. Sorry for those of you who came by. Try calling the local blood bank and asking for their hours. That is the best way to make sure you don't miss them. I just figured out how to read posts and respond (Britney set up our other blogs). It is a good way to keep in touch. Sorry I didn't get back to all of you sooner. Please if you have any questions or ideas of what you can do to help just post them and I or one of our family will email you back. Have a good night everyone.
John

No comments:

Post a Comment