Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Britney

Britney is 28 today. She was really sleepy this whole last week but has been awake a lot of the morning. I got to tell Her happy birthday and she blinked a lot when I was talking to her. I miss her so bad today. Lots of her friends have been wishing her happy birthday on her facebook account. Vera was sick last night and can't make it to the hospital to tell her mom happy birthday. Jonas is going to come with Casey. We may have to do a cake another day. Even though her recovery is slow she is recovering. Every time I get discouraged I get a really strong peaceful feeling she will make a full recovery, that she wants to come back and will. She isn't suffering in pain anymore because of the baclofen pump which is such a great blessing. A great birthday present to not be in pain, and to be awake to know her family loves her.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Britney! I hope you feel all the love that surrounds you on your special day and always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending kind thoughts and prayers your way, and best wishes to Britney for a Happy Birthday! We continue to lift up the family in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A no-pain birthday is truly a blessing, I agree! Happy Birthday, Britney, with wishes and prayers for a great year - recovery, staying connected with friends and family and lots of love.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. John-I had a chance to talk to casey and wish her a happy birthday! Thanks for making it so easy for me to talk to her. My prayers continue daily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Britney!...A day late, but with all of the Love. May your Birthday next year be with your loving family celebrating your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending our love and prayers to Britney for her recent birthday--and to you and the children, as always.
    Mary Lee and Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Britney! We love you and John and your family. We miss seeing you and continue to think about and pray for you. Your name and John's have been on the Portland Temple roll every week since we left you in Tucson. John your faith and life continue to inspire us.
    With love,
    Scott and Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Britney! You and your family are always on my mind and in my prayers.
    Monica Theriot

    ReplyDelete