Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hi everyone. Just a quick update. There was a little confusion with how I wrote the last post. Unfortunately Britney hasn't talked yet. I said hi to her and she looked at me. She has made sounds but hasn't talked yet. She has been much more responsive though. Her curtains were opened up a few days ago and she opened her eyes and looked all around the room like she was figuring out where she was. When people talk to her she looks at them. Her therapy is going better since she got her baclofen pump.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure she is talking inside. Her eyes are doing the talking...for now. She must really be wanting to talk to you John. I hope the open curtains will help her realize the world around her. Our Love and daily prayers are still with you all.
    Love Doris

    ReplyDelete