Friday, October 16, 2009

very comfortable

Britney has been much more relaxed since she got her pump. They increased her dose 2 days ago. She has much less pain. Her heart rate is much lower and her face looks relaxed and she has been able to sleep much better. Dr. Yager and many of her nurses think that she has progressed a lot since getting the pump and has been a lot more aware. I called a few days ago to have the nurse tell her I love her and she woke up and looked at the phone when she heard my name. Jonas, Vera, and Jessah are coming to Tucson tomorrow for 4 days. I can't wait to see them.

3 comments:

  1. I know you will enjoy your precious time with Jonas and Vera. Did Britney go to massage therapy school in Denver? I just thought maybe some of her classmates might be willing to help with massages if so. Thinking of you guys a lot. I often pass our old house and it's hard to imagine you and Britney and the kids are not there anymore! Hope you're surviving the rotations.
    -Brenda Gorenc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful week with them! My parents were in Denver and were able to see Britney last Sunday. They said her guest book was full. I'm glad she is getting so many visitors and I hope she can feel their love. I'm missing her more and more. Waiting for her to wake up. I'll be sending her a b-day present soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to hear that Britney is more comfortable with the pump. If she's comfortable, she and the doctors will be able to focus more on her progress. Good to hear the children will be with you. I'm sure it will be wonderful for all of you.

    ReplyDelete