Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sorry for the delay in posting this week. I had a very busy week at work. Britney had a fever a few nights ago and the Baclofen pump has been delayed. She had a hard day and a half Tuesday through Wednesday. None of her cultures grew out any bacteria and her fever resolved in a day. She has been very comfortable the past few days. I am at the airport getting ready to fly to Denver to see everyone after 2 weeks away. I miss them really bad, especially Britney. I've been able to talk to the kids on the webcam a lot but not Britney. She is still making sounds but has not talked yet. As soon as she can things will be much easier for me. I miss her so bad constantly. Her pump will likely be put in sometime next week if she doesn't get any more fevers. I am taking the kids to the circus tonight after we go to the hospital. Talk to you soon,
John

1 comment:

  1. Hi, John! Sending prayers to you for travel mercies and a wonderful visit with Britney and the kids! (And I'm sure the kids are thrilled that they're going to the circus with their daddy!) It is my sincere prayer that Britney's health is fully restored, and we're waiting for that happy day when she is able to say "hi" to you. Kindest regards, Katherine

    ReplyDelete